Cora is available to lecture, speak, or write on a number of subjects including:.
- The presence of myth and the power of story in literature, politics, popular culture, and everyday life
- The agency of myth and absence
- Federico García Lorca and other authors
- Spain’s 20th century
- Global education and the value of international educational collaborations
- The experience of growing up in a multi-lingual French-Italian-American household
You can reach Cora by email at firstname.lastname@example.org